Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cleansing Of The Heart

It all happened yesterday during my devotions, I was reading Revelation 3:20 and trying to link it to my everyday life. Revelation 3: 20 says "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Where I attend school before you leave to go to breakfast you have to make sure you clean your room and while i was doing that it hit me.

Now hear me out. 

God is knocking on the door to our hearts day and night. He is pleading for us to open the door, but God will never beak down the door and enter. He never forces himself upon us. But when you do let him in, just like my room, he cleans out our hearts. Our hearts may be filled with sin and hatred and it may be stinky and filthy but God is always willing to clean it, if we would just let him come in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment